FordPass Winning Moves Program Terms & Conditions
1. Winning Moves Program: From 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on October 3, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. ET on December 27, 2017 (the "Program Period"), Ford Motor Company (“Ford”) may offer registered FordPass users the ability to earn entries that can be entered in multiple individual sweepstakes as part of Ford’s Winning Moves program. Each sweepstakes is referred to as a “Sweepstakes,” and FordPass users and other eligible participants can enter Sweepstakes via FordPass.com and via other means as stated in the applicable Sweepstakes rules. Entering or attempting to enter a Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Program Terms & Conditions (the “T&C”) and to the Official Rules (as defined below) of the Sweepstakes. Ford has the right to modify or terminate the Winning Moves program at any time.
2. Sweepstakes Rules: Each Sweepstakes is subject to its own rules (each, the “Official Rules”), which will be available on the Website, including the eligibility requirements, entry period, prize(s) offered and maximum number of entries per person.
3. Sweepstakes Entries: During the Program Period, Ford may designate activities that registered FordPass users may complete to receive entries that can be used in a Sweepstakes (each such activity, an “Activity”). Activities may be added or removed by Ford at any time without notice. The quantity of entries associated with each Activity, and the quantity of entries that may be used in connection with a particular Sweepstakes, will be determined by Ford and may change from time to time. Completion of Activities does not automatically result in entry into a sweepstakes; you must submit your entries for a specific sweepstakes. To the extent that any Activity involves use of any third-party channel or platform, such as a social media account, you must comply with all terms and conditions applicable to the use of such channel or platform. To enter a Sweepstakes, you must log in to the Website and follow the directions provided, which will involve selecting and completing the entry process to submit your entries for a specific Sweepstakes. Ford may also in its discretion make available in connection with one or more Sweepstakes one or more additional entry methods (e.g., entry by mail), subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the applicable Official Rules. Entries are not transferable, have no cash value and will expire if not used by the conclusion of the Program Period.
4. Content Guidelines: If an Activity involves the creation, submission, or sharing of any graphics, text, image, commentary or other information or material (“Content”) through any channel, Content must comply with the following guidelines: (a) you must have the right to post or share the Content under copyright and other laws, and the Content must not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) the Content must not previously have been submitted in connection with any sweepstakes or contest, published for commercial purposes or won any award; (c) the Content must be truthful and accurate; (d) you must have permission to include any other person’s name, image, or likeness in the Content; (e) the Content must not contain any personal information of another person; (f) the Content must not include any third-party brand name, trademark or logo; (g) the Content must not depict or promote any illegal, sexually explicit, violent or dangerous behavior, nudity, alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms or weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or any particular political agenda or message; and (h) the Content must not be disparaging, defamatory, discriminatory, bigoted, threatening, indecent, violent, obscene, offensive, derogatory, or otherwise inappropriate. By creating, submitting or sharing Content in connection with any Activity, you grant to Ford, its subsidiaries and affiliates, each of their successors and assigns and the agents and licensees of each of the foregoing(collectively, the “Licensees”), the right to publish, reproduce, display, exhibit, publicly perform, distribute, edit, create derivative works based on and otherwise use the Content, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed (including without limitation on the Website), for commercial, advertising, and promotion use relating to FordPass or the Winning Moves program, without further notice or compensation. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, BY CREATING, SUBMITTING OR SHARING CONTENT, THE USER AGREES THAT SUCH CONTENT MAY BE POSTED ON FORD’S WEBSITE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. By creating, submitting or sharing Content in connection with any Activity, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Licensees from and against any and all claims, damages and other liabilities resulting from any non-compliance by the user with any of the requirements set forth in this Section 4.
5. Disclosures: If you communicate to the public in connection with any Activity or Sweepstakes (whether via FordPass or any channel or outlet provided by a third party, such a social media account), you must disclose that you are receiving entries in connection with a sweepstakes. This includes incorporating the hashtag #sweepstakes in your message, unless the terms or instructions associated with the applicable Activity or the Official Rules of the applicable Sweepstakes, specify another hashtag or disclosure.
6. Terms: In the event of a conflict between the T&C and any Official Rules, the Official Rules will govern, but only with respect to the particular Sweepstakes to which those Official Rules apply. Activities (as defined below) may be subject to additional terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between the T&C and the terms and conditions of a given Activity, the terms and conditions of the Activity will govern, but only with respect to the provision of and engagement in the Activity and whether or not the Activity has been successfully completed, and in all other respects, these T&C will govern. In the event of a conflict between any Official Rules and the terms and conditions of a given Activity, the terms and conditions of the Activity will govern, but only with respect to the provision of and engagement in the Activity and whether or not the Activity has been successfully completed, and in all other respects, the Official Rules will govern.